HELD ON: Friday, 10th Moharram 1435 Hijri (15th November 2013)
AT: Khanqah Silsila Sarwari Qadri
By Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Pakistan
- Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh was so much engrossed in the love of Ahl-e-Bait Razi Allah Anhum that he used to hold the sacred urs of the martyrs of Karbala from 1st Moharram till 10th Moharram every year. The 31st shaikh of Sarwari Qadri Order Khadim Sultan-ul-Faqr Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus also holds a commemoration gathering to pay homage to the martyrs of Karbala, on 10th Moharram every year,with great devotion and love, following the sunnah of Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh.
- This year (2013) too, a gathering was held under the celestial patronship of Khadim Sultan-ul-Faqr Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus, by the Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr, in Sultan-ul-Faqr House, on 10th Moharram 1435 Hijri (15th November 2013). A large number of devotees and disciples attended this gathering.
- Mohammad Asad Khan Sarwari Qadri hosted the gathering.
- Mohammad Zaigham Sarwari Qadri recited the Holy Quran.
- Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri presented Naat Sharif and a eulogy “Mera Aaqa mera Iman Hussain”. He also recited the Kalam of Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo in the honour of Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu.
- Hammad-ur-Rehman Sarwari Qadri presented a detailed account of the biography and grandeur of Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu with reference to the incident of Karbla. Mohammad Asad Khan Sarwari Qadri introduced the new book of Khadim Sultan-ul-Faqr Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus “Syed-ush-Shohada Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu aur Yazeediat”.
- Naeem Hussain Sarwari Qadri presented the eulogy “Na poochy koi ke kia hai Hussain”.
- Khadim Sultan-ul-Faqr Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus appointed the regional officers of the Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr in different regions of Pakistan and announced their names.
- Mohammad Zulfiqar Jami Sarwari Qadri and Doctor Mohammad Asghar Ali recited the Khatam Sharif.
- Mufti Mohammad Farooq said the prayer.
- Darood-o-Salam was presented in the sacred court of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam.
- At the end Hussaini Langar was distributed.
- Women wing of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr held the gathering at Al-Murtaza House, to commemorate the martyrdom of Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu.