HELD ON: Tuesday, 10th Moharram 1436 Hijri (4th November 2014)
AT: Khanqah Silsila Sarwari Qadri & the Main Center of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Pakistan
Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu is leader of all Arifeen (knowers). He possesses such highest spiritual rank that none other can match him. It is the saying of Hazoor Alayhi Salat-o-Salam about Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu, “Hussain belongs to me and I belong to Hussain.”
Hazrat Imam Hussain has a great spiritual status in Faqr also. His whole life, specially his role in Karbala and his surrender & submission to Allah is a guide for the travelers of Sirat-e-Mustqeem (the straight path) and for whom who want to achieve closeness to Allah. Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu sacrificed his life in Karbala but did not agree to take oath on the hand of Yazid. It is because Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu was the Universal Man (Insan-e-Kamil) of that era and the Universal Man can never take oath on the hand of someone else.
Khadim Sultan-ul-Faqr Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus holds a gathering in commemoration of Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu every year in Moharram. This year also a great gathering was held on 10th Moharram 1436 H (04 November 2014) under his presidentship. Devotees and disciples from all over Pakistan joined the gathering with great devotion.
Khadim Sultan-ul-Faqr arrived at Khanqah on 11am, everyone present at the gathering welcomed him warmly.
- Mohammad Asad Khan Sarwari Qadri hosted the gathering.
- Hafiz Hammad-ur-Rehman Sarwari Qadri recited verses of the Holy Quran.
- Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri presented Naat Sharif in the court of Hazoor Alayh Salat-o-Salam.
- Haider Ali Sarwari Qadri presented eulogy “Allah ki raza hy mohabbat Hussain ki”
- Sharafat Ali Sarwari Qadri also presented eulogy “sar b ktaya ghar bhi lutaya Hussain ne”.
- Maulana Mohammad Aslam Sarwari Qadri delivered a speech on Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu’s status of surrender and submission to Allah and his sacrifice in Karbala.
- Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri presented an eulogy in the court of Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu in his beautiful voice.
- Haider Ali Sarwari Qadri gave a tribute to Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu in these words: “Mera Hussain bagh-e-Nabuwat ka phool hy”.
- Mufti Mohammad Farooq Zia Sarwari Qadri delivered a comprehensive speech about the high spiritual status of Hazrat Imam Hussain and his closeness to Allah and His beloved Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam.
- Discussion about the incident of Karbala is incomplete without discussion about Syeda Zainab Razi Allah Anha, who is the daughter of Hazrat Ali Karam Allah Wajhu and the beloved sister of Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu. She was also present in Karbala and she not only encouraged Hazrat Imam Hussain and other members of his family but also took care of the sacred ladies and children oh Ahle Bait after the martyrdom of Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu. She is the only source through which the entire world came to know the exact incident of Karbala. Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri presented an eulogy in the grandeur of Syeda Zainab Razi Allah Anha “jo dil pe tere guzri wo kisi ko nahi maloom, ay Zainab-e-Mazloom”.
- Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri also presented eulogy and couplets of Sultan-ul-Arifeen in the court of sacred family of Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam.
- Maulana Mohammad Aslam Sarwari Qadri recited Khatam Sharif.
- Devotees and disciples offered Zuhr prayer with Khadim Sultan-ul-Faqr.
- Langer Pak was distributed.
- Fortunate devotees took oath of allegiance on the sacred hand of Khadim Sultan-ul-Faqr Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus and he blessed them with Zikr and Tasawur of Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- Khadim Sultan-ul-Faqr met all the devotees and left the gathering.
- Ladies wing of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Pakistan held the gathering at Al-Murtaza House 20 Hadayat-Ullah Block, Mustafa Town, to commemorate the martyrdom of Hazrat Imam Hussain Razi Allah Anhu.