HELD ON: Monday 12th Rabi-ul-Awwal 1438 H-12th December 2016
AT: Khanqah Silsila Sarwari Qadri
BY: Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Pakistan
For the celebrations of the birthday of Holy Prophet on 12th Rabi-ul-Awwal 1438 H (12th December 2016) a celestial gathering was held under the presidentship of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus at Khanqah Silsila Sarwari Qadri. In the gathering devotees from all over the country participated. Khanqah was decorated by devotees with natural and artificial flowers. Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen arrived at gathering the 11am and after meeting disciples and devotees one by one, he graced the stage.
- Mohammad Asad Khan Sarwari Qadri hosted the gathering.
- The program started with the recitation of the Holy Quran by Maulana Mohammad Aslam Sarwari Qadri.
- Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri recited the encomium “Beykhud kiye daite hain andaz hijabana” and “Wo apni shan mein kaunain kay sardar baithey hain” with great devotion.
- Muhammad Shahzad Ebad Sarwari Qadri also presented encomium “karam kay badal barash rhe hain” in the holy court of Prophet Mohammad.
- Mufti Mohammad Farooq Zia Sarwari Qadri explained the inward and outward following of Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam and also told that with the inward and outward following a seeker can seek vision and closeness of Allah. This is the perfect following.
- Muzammil-ur-Rehman Sarwari Qadri recited the encomium “Ap aye tu rut mastani ho gai”.
- Muhammad Ramzan Sarwari Qadri also presented encomium “meri zindagi meri arzo yeh ataye yad-e-rasool hy” in holy court of Prophet Mohammad.
- Maulana Mohammad Aslam Sarwari Qadri explained the Prophetic way of purgation of innerself. He also expressed the difference between the knowledge of purgation of innerself and state of purgation of innerself. He discussed how the sacred Companions gained the state of purgation of innerself from the Holy Assembly of Prophet Mohammad.
- Naeem Hussain Sarwari Qadri and Mohammad Shahzad Ebad Sarwari Qadri both presented eulogy “qasam khuda di mera eman ay k hr zamana Hazoor da ay”.
- Mohammad Rashid Sarwari Qadri introduced newly published books of Sultan-ul-Faqr Publications on the holy occasion of birthday of Holy Prophet. The books are following:
- The Mohammadan Reality
- Purification of innerself in Sufisim
- The Divine Reality of Ism-e-Allah Zaat
- The Spiritual Reality of Saum (Fast)
- The Spiritual Reality of Hajj
- Si Harfi Dar Shan Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Naji-ur-Rehman.
- In the last, Mohammad Shahzad Ebad Sarwari Qadri presented couplets of Sultan Bahoo.
- Maulana Mohammad Aslam Sarwari Qadri and Mufti Mohammad Farooq Zia Sarwari Qadri recited the Khatam Sharif.
- Darood-o-Salam was presented by Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri in the holy court of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam.
- All the disciples and devotees offered Zuhr prayer.
- After Zuhr prayer langer was distributed.
- Devotees from various areas took oath of allegiance at the sacred hand of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus who granted them Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- Many fortunate disciples were granted Ism-e-Mohammad.
- After meeting all the devotees, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus left the gathering.
The women wing of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr also celebrated Eid Milad-ul-Nabi at Al-Murtaza House, Mustafa Town Lahore in the same manner with great devotion.