HELD ON: Tuesday 12th Rabi-ul-Awal 1435H-14th January 2014
At: Khanqah Silsila Sarwari Qadri
By Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Pakistan
The Holy Prophet Hazrat Mohammad Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam is the main reason behind the creation of the entire universe. So, the logic behind the celebration of Eid Milad-un-Nabi is to describe and explain the sacred features and attributes of the Holy Prophet. In relation to this, a grand gathering was held under the presidentship of Khadim Sultan-ul-Faqr Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus on 12th Rabi-ul-Awal 1435 H at Khanqah Silsila Sarwari Qadri. Thousands of disciples and devotees, from all over Pakistan, joined the gathering.
- Mohammad Asad Khan Sarwari Qadri hosted the gathering and first of all explained the importance of this holy occasion.
- The program started with the recitation of the Holy Quran by Hafiz Hammad-ur-Rehman Sarwari Qadri.
- Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri recited the encomium “Chaar soo Noor-e-Mohammad ka ujala chaa gya” with great devotion.
- Haider Ali Sarwari Qadri and Naeem Hussain Sarwari Qadri presented Naat Sharif tern by tern.
- Mufti Mohammad Farooq Zia Sarwari Qadri explained the Reality of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam with reference to the life and ardent love of sacred companions of the Holy Prophet.
- After that Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri recited the eulogy and couplets of Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo written in the honour of Hazoor Alayhi Salat-o-Salam.
- Hafiz Hammad-ur-Rehman and Mufti Mohammad Farooq Zia Sarwari Qadri recited the Khatam Sharif.
- Darood-o-Salam was presented by Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri, Naeem Hussan Sarwari Qadri and Haider Ali Sarwari Qadri in the holy court of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam.
- All the disciples and devotees offered Zuhr prayer.
- After Zuhr prayer lunger was distributed.
- Devotees from various areas took oath of allegiance at the sacred hand of Khadim Sultan-ul-Faqr Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus who granted them Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- The women wing of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr also celebrated Eid Milad-ul-Nabi at Mustafa Town in the same manner with great devotion.