HELD ON: Sunday, 24th February 2013
AT: Khanqah Silsila Sarwari Qadri
BY: Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr
The founder of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Khadim Sultan-ul-Faqr Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur Rehman Madzillah-ul Aqdus holds the sacred Urs of Syedna Ghaus-ul-Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jillani Razi Allahu Anhu every year in Rabi-us-Sani, with great adoration and devotion.
This year also a grand gathering was held on Sunday 24th February 2013, under the celestial presidentship of Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul Aqdus, at Khanqah Silsila Sarwari Qadri. Devotees and disciples from all over Pakistan attended this gathering.
- The program was hosted by Mohammad Asad Khan Sarwari Qadri.
- The program started with recitation of the Holy Quran. Ahsan Ali Sarwari Qadri recited the Holy Quran.
- Haider Ali Sarwari Qadri presented an encomium in the sacred court of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam.
- Hammad-ur-Rehman Sarwari Qadri delivered an elaborated speech on sacred life of Ghaus-ul-Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jillani Razi Allahu Anhu and put light on his grandeur and splendour. He also explained his teachings and introduced the book written by Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul Aqdas “Hayat-o-Taleemat Syedna Ghaus-ul-Azam Razi Allahu Anhu”. This book gives complete guidance to the seekers of Allah at every stage.
- Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri recited the kalam of Shahbaz-e-Arifan Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Syed Mohammad Bahadur Ali Shah Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh written in the honor of Syedna Ghaus-ul-Azam “B-naam Allah suno faryad Ya Mehboob-e-Subhani”. He also presented the couplets of Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahu Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh written in the honor of Ghaus-ul-Azam Razi Allahu Anhu, and eulogy “Sarkar Ghaus-ul-Azam Nazar-e-Karam Khudara”.
- Mohammad Zulfiqar Jami Sarwari Qadri (Lahore) and Doctor Mohammad Asghar Ali Sarwari Qadri (Faisalabad) recited the Holy Quran for Khatam Sharif.
- Langar was distributed.
- Khadim Sultan-ul-Faqr Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul Aqdus took oath of allegiance from devotees at the end of gathering and blessed them with Zikr and Tassavvur of Ism-e-Allah Zat.
- The ladies department of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr also held the Urs in the same manner at their main meeting place in Mustafa Town.