Held on: 29th August 2014 (02 Ziqa’ad 1435 H)
At: Khanqah Silsila Sarwari Qadri
Sultan-ul-Faqr Sixth Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh was born on Friday 14th August 1947 (27th Ramadan 1366 H). He is the 30th Shaikh of Sarwari Qadri Order. He was transferred the Trust of Faqr from his father and Murshid Sultan-ul-Auliya Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Abdul Aziz Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh.
He made the way of Faqr simpler and easier for the common Muslims so that a large number of people could be invited to this way. He took many steps to spread the bounty of Faqr and Ism-e-Allah Zaat. Before him, only selected and specific people were blessed with Faqr and Ism-e-Allah Zaat, and to reveal the secret of Ism-e-Azam was considered against Shariyat. But he reversed this tradition and blessed lacs of people with Ism-e-Allah Zaat and enlightened their inner selves with his sight. He spread Faqr not only in Pakistan but all over the world. He died on 26th December 2003 (02 Ziqa’ad 1422 H).
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus, the confidant and the supreme spiritual successor of Sultan-ul-Faqr Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh celebrates his sacred Urs every year on the first Friday of Ziqa’ad at Khanqah Silsila Sarwari Qadri. This year also a grand gathering was held on 29th August 2014 (02 Ziqa’ad 1435 H) to celebrate the Urs. Hundreds of devotees and disciples from all over the Pakistan attended the gathering with great devotion.
- Mohammad Asad Khan Sarwari Qadri hosted the gathering.
- Hafiz Hammad-ur-Rehman Sarwari Qadri recited the Holy Quran.
- Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri presented encomium “Unn ky koochay sy mera roz guzar ho jae” in the sacred court of Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam. He also presented eulogy “Mein apka deewana Sultan Asghar Ali Jani” in his beautiful voice.
- Haider Ali Sarwari Qadri presented the eulogy “Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali Mazhar Zaat-e-Rabbani” written by Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus in the praise of his Murshid Sultan-ul-Faqr sixth.
- Mufti Mohammad Farooq Zia Sarwari Qadri delivered a comprehensive speech about the Glorious Vision of Allah, according to the teachings of Sultan-ul-Faqr Sixth and other sufi saints.
- Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri presented couplets of Sultan-ul-Arifeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh.
- Sharafat Ali Sarwari Qadri presented encomium “Mein tha kiya muje kiya bna dya—muje ishq-e-Ahmad ata kiya”.
- Maulana Mohammad Aslam Sarwari Qadri recited Khatam Sharif.
- Darood-o-Salam was offered by Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri.
- Juma prayer was offered and Langar was distributed among devotees and disciples.
- Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus took oath of allegiance from many devotees and blessed them with Zikr and Tasawur of Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- At the end, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Madzillah-ul-Aqdus met all the devotees and disciples and then left the gathering.
- Ladies wing of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Pakistan also celebrated Urs of Sultan-ul-Faqr sixth Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh at Al-Murtaza House, Mustafa Town, in the same manner and same devotion under the presidentship of Bibi Sahiba.