Held on: 12th October 2014
At: Darbar Pak Sultan-ul-Tarikeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Syed Mohammad Abdullah Shah Madni Jilani Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh, Fatani Chowk Ahmadpur Sharqian, District Bahawalpur.
Sultan-ul-Tarikeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Syed Mohammad Abdullah Shah Madni Jilani Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh is Hassani & Hussaini Syed. He was born on Friday 29th Ramadan 1186 H at Madina. He was obsessed with Love of Allah since childhood which always kept him restless. He found peace only in prayer. At the age of 40, he scluded at Masjid-e-Nabvi for 12 years to attain the Treasure of Faqr. Hazoor Alayhi Salat-o-Salam guided him in his dream towards Sultan-ul-Arifeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh. Sultan Bahoo transferred him the Trust of Faqr and ordered him to go to Ahmadpur Sharqiah to spread the beneficence of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. He arrived at Ahmedpur Sharqiah and blessed people with Ism-e-Allah Zaat for 35 years. He transferred the Trust of Faqr to his Confidant Sultan-ul-Sabireen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Pir Mohammad Abdul Ghafoor Shah Hashmi Qureshi Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh and died on 29th Ramadan 1276 H.
159th Urs of Syed Mohammad Abdullah Shah Madni Jilani was celebrated on 11-12 October 2014 with great devotion under the presidentship of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus.
On Saturday11th October 2014, devotees and disciples across the country started arriving at the shrine of Syed Mohammad Abdullah Shah Madni Jilani Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh. Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus came for the ceremony of ablution, crowning and spreading sheet on the sacred shrine after Maghrib Prayer. All the disciples welcomed him with great pleasure and warmth. After the ablution, crowning and spreading sheet ceremony Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen went to Uch Sharif.
On Sunday 12th October 2014, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen reached at Darbar Pak at 11am for the sacred Urs. All the area around the shrine was filled with disciples and devotees who had come from all over the Pakistan to attend the Urs.
- Mohammad Asad Khan Sarwari Qadri hosted the gathering.
- Maulana Mohammad Aslam Sarwari Qadri recited the Holy Quran.
- Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri presented Naat Sharif “Aj sik mitran di wadheri ay” and also presented the eulogy “Pir Abdullah Shah Moazzam Aal Rasool Nishani” written by Pir Mohammad Abdul Ghafoor Shah Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh in the grandeur of Syed Mohammad Abdullah Shah Madni Jilani Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh.
- Naeem Hussain Sarwari Qadri presented eulogy “Noor Allah kr aya Tajalla jor shakal shahani” in his beautiful voice.
- Mufti Mohammad Farooq Zia Sarwari Qadri delivered a comprehensive speech on the importance of Murshid Kamil Akmal for the Gnosis and Vision of Allah according to the teachings of Sultan-ul-Arifeen Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh and the life history of Syed Mohammad Abdullah Shah Madni Jilani Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh.
- Haider Ali Sarwari Qadri got the honour to present the eulogy “Chashma khulya Noor Haqani”.
- At the end, Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri presented Abiyat-e-Bahoo.
- Maulana Mohammad Aslam Sarwari Qadri recited Khatam Sharif and all the devotees presented “Darood-o-Salam” in the sacred court of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam.
- All the devotees and disciples offered Zuhr prayer with Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen and after that Lunger pak was distributed.
- A lot of people took oath of allegiance on sacred hand of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen and he Madzillah-ul-Aqdus blessed them with Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen met with all the devotees and disciples and left the gathering.
The ladies wing of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr also celebrated the Urs of Sultan-ul-Tarikeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Syed Mohammad Abdullah Shah Madni Jilani Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh in Lahore, at Al-Murtaza House, under the celestial and spiritual supervision of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus and presidentship of Bibi Sahiba.