HELD ON: Tuesday 12th Rabi-ul-Awal 1436H – 4th January 2015
At: Khanqah Silsila Sarwari Qadri
By: Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Pakistan
The word “Milad” is derived from “Wiladat” which means the birth and “Eid” is to celebrate. So Eid Milad-un-Nabi is to celebrate the sacred birth of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam who is the Beloved of Allah. He is the personality for whom all the Universe and its creatures are created. All the Prophets prayed to Allah for being included in the Ummah of the Holy Prophet. Allah as well as angels celebrated the sacred birth of His Beloved Prophet, so, why don’t we celebrate this day, why don’t we decorate our homes, streets and cities, why don’t we enlighten our hearts by the celebration of Eid Milad. Every person who loves the Holy Prophet, celebrates his sacred birth and also tells the other people about the grandeur of the Holy Prophet. So, the purpose behind the celebration of Eid Milad-un-Nabi is to describe and elaborate the grandeur and sacred attributes of the Holy Prophet.
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen holds a grand gathering to celebrate the sacred birth of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam every year, in which devotees and disciples participate from all over Pakistan.
This year also, a celestial gathering was held under the presidentship of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus on 12th Rabi-ul-Awwal 1436 H at Khanqah Silsila Sarwari Qadri. Khanqah was already decorated by devotees. Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen arrived at gathering the 11am and after meeting disciples and devotees one by one, he graced the stage.
- Mohammad Asad Khan Sarwari Qadri hosted the gathering.
- The program started with the recitation of the Holy Quran by Hafiz Hammad-ur-Rehman Sarwari Qadri.
- Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri recited the encomium “Chaar soo Noor-e-Mohammad ka ujala chaa gya” with great devotion.
- Haider Ali Sarwari Qadri and Naeem Hussain Sarwari Qadri presented Naat Sharif.
- Mufti Mohammad Farooq Zia Sarwari Qadri explained the inward Reality and grandeur of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam.
- Haider Ali Sarwari Qadri recited the encomium “Sohna aya te sajj gae ne galiyan Bazar” and “saray parho darood ajj Sarkar aa gae”.
- Maulana Mohammad Aslam Sarwari Qadri explained the grandeur of the Holy Prophet and the miracles which occured at the time of birth of the Holy Prophet.
- Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri recited the eulogy “zameen sy ly kr hy aasman tuk yahan Mohammad wahan Mohammad” and couplets of Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo written in the honour of Hazrat Mohammad Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam.
- Mohammad Asad Khan Sarwari Qadri introduced recently published books of Sultan-ul-Faqr Publications “Kalam Mashaikh Sarwari Qadri” and “Kashf-ul-Asrar”.
- Maulana Mohammad Aslam Sarwari Qadri and Mufti Mohammad Farooq Zia Sarwari Qadri recited the Khatam Sharif.
- Darood-o-Salam was presented by Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri and Haider Ali Sarwari Qadri in the holy court of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam.
- All the disciples and devotees offered Zuhr prayer.
- After Zuhr prayer langer was distributed.
- Devotees from various areas took oath of allegiance at the sacred hand of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus who granted them Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- Many fortunate disciples were granted Ism-e-Mohammad.
- After meeting all the devotees, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus left the gathering.
- The women wing of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr also celebrated Eid Milad-ul-Nabi at Al-Murtaza House, Mustafa Town Lahore in the same manner with great devotion.