HELD ON: Sunday, 16 February 2014
AT: Khanqah Silsila Sarwari Qadri
BY: Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr
Syedna Ghaus-ul-Azam Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani Razi Allah Anhu is alive in both the worlds and has complete authority over them by the grace of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam. He is the leader and lord of all the saints. He died on 11th Rabi-us-Sani 561 H. Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus holds the sacred urs of Syedna Ghaus-ul-Azam Razi Allah Anhu every year in Rabi-us-Sani, with great devotion and adoration.
This year also a grand gathering was held at Khanqah Silsila Sarwari Qadri under the presidentship of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus. Devotees and disciples from all over the Pakistan attended the gathering.
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen was welcomed at Khanqah with great anticipation and excitement
- Mohammad Asad Khan Sarwari Qadri hosted the gathering and started the program by describing the grandeur and high spiritual status of Syedna Ghaus-ul-Azam Razi Allah Anhu.
- Mohammad Sohaib Maan Sarwari Qadri recited the Holy Quran with Urdu translation.
- Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri presented an encomium in the sacred court of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam.
- Haider Ali Sarwari Qadri presented the Kalam of Shehbaz-e-Arifan Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Pir Syed Mohammad Bahadur Ali Shah Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh “Ba Naam Allah Suno Faryad Ya Mehboob-e-Subhani”, written in the honour of Syedna Ghaus-ul-Azam Razi Allah Anhu.
- Afterwards Hafiz Hammad-ur-Rehman Sarwari Qadri delivered a speech on few important aspects of the biography of Syedna Ghaus-ul-Azam. He also explained the grandeur and spiritual status of Syedna Ghaus-ul-Azam Razi Allah Anhu and his disciples and the importance of his spiritual order, Silsila Sarwari Qadri, according to the teachings of Sultan-ul-Arifeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh.
- Mohammad Asad Khan Sarwari Qadri introduced the website recently launched by Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr about the detailed biography and teachings of Sultan-ul-Arifeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh.
- He also introduced “Sirr-ul-Asrar” the book of Syedna Ghaus-ul-Azam Razi Allah Anhu, published recently by Sultan-ul-Faqr Publications, translated by Ahsan Ali Sarwari Qadri.
- Abdul Rehman Maan Sarwari Qadri presented eulogy in the court of Syedna Ghaus-ul-Azam and was admired by devotees.
- Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri presented eulogy “dar pe mje bulana Shah-e-Ghaus-e-Azam and couplets of Sultan-ul-Arifeen Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh.
- Hafiz Hammad-ur-Rehman Sarwari Qadri and Mufti Mohammad Farooq Zia Sarwari Qadri recited Khatam Sharif.
- Darood-o-Salam was presented in the Holy Court of Holy Prophet by Mohammad Sajid Sarwari Qadri.
- All the disciples and devotees offered Zuhr prayer with Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Madzillah-ul-Aqdus.
- After namaz Langar was distributed.
- Many devotees took oath of allegiance on the sacred hands of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus and he granted them Zikr and Tasawur of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. Ism-e-Mohammad Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam was also granted to a few lucky disciples on their spiritual elevation.
- At the end of the program, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus met all the guests and devotees.
- Ladies wing of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Pakistan also celebrated Urs of Syedna Ghaus-ul-Azam Razi Allah Anhu in the same manner and with great devotion, at Al-Murtaza House, Mustafa Town Lahore.